Welcome to Our Practice
OPEN FOR ELECTIVE PROCEDURES NOW!
All of us here hope that you and your loved ones are safe and in good health as we all do our part to make things as safe as possible for each other. The good news is that the office is open again for elective dental procedures! We have open Hygiene appointments in Sept and Oct and any earlier openings will be offered first to any patients that we cancelled in Mar, April and May. Because more space is needed between patients, we cannot see the same amount of people per day as we did before. Bear with us please. Our new procedures are under the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA).
Check in at Our Office (goal to increase social distancing):
- Screening for COVID-19 Symptom All patients will be texted or called ahead to be screened and on the day of your appointment for symptoms
- Need to wait in your car When arriving for your appointment you will call us so that we can direct when to enter reception area
- Wear your face mask required of all who enter our office and while in office and when not receiving direct dental care
- Use hand sanitizer as enter office, after using patient restroom and it will available throughout our office for your use and as you exit
- Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer and only those without a fever will be allowed to continue with appointment. If you’re not feeling well, please call us to cancel your appointment for everyone’s safety.
- Limit additional visitors to 1: We need to limit amount of people in the office and only if accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication, or personal care of patient
Cleaning Our Facility:
- We will disinfect each patient room before and after every patient visit as we’ve always done per CDC regulations
- Doorknobs, desks, counters and frequently touched surfaces are wiped down & sanitized repeatedly throughout the day.
- The reception area will be cleaned throughout the day as well and chairs will be spaced out.
- Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA and local government officials.
Ensuring your safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us. Our staff personnel will not work at our office if they have any respiratory symptoms, and they will be screened at the start of each workday for fever and sent home if appropriate. Our staff will wear masks and appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and take every pre-cautionary step to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and other staff.
Unfortunately this new climate does not allow walk-ins, so please don’t just drop by to make your appointments, we need you to call or text us going forward.
We look forward to continue to provide you with superior dental care!
Dr. Nyhuis, Dr. Childress, Deb, Bonnie, Casey, Megan, Debbie, Amy, and Franca
Daniel A. Nyhuis, DMD & Nicki Childress, DMD
Daniel A. Nyhuis DMD, Family Dentistry specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride in keeping your smile beautiful. Our promise to you is that the veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges we create will look as good as or better than the teeth nature gave you. And to make sure we keep that promise, the products we recommend and use are the highest quality and incredibly durable. Caring is what we do best!
At Daniel A. Nyhuis, DMD, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Pompton Lakes. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
We also believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health, treatment options and choice of dentist in Pompton Lakes. You'll find all of this important information on our website, including directions to our Pompton Lakes office, service descriptions, patient forms, patient education resources and more.
Not only are we a leading dentist in Pompton Lakes, we are a full-service practice providing for all of your dental needs.
Our services include:
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.
Check us out on Facebook