Welcome to Our Practice
All of us here hope that you and your loved ones are safe and in good health as we all do our part to make things as safe as possible for each other. Our procedures are under the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA).
Check in at Our Office (goal to increase social distancing): If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
- Screening for COVID-19 Symptom All patients will be screened and on the day of your appointment for symptoms
- Need to wait in your car When arriving for your appointment you will call us so that we can tell you when to enter reception area
- Wear your face mask required of all who enter our office and while in office except when receiving direct dental care
- Use hand sanitizer as enter office, after using patient restroom and as you exit
- Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer and only those without a fever will be allowed to continue with appointment. If you’re not feeling well, please call us to cancel your appointment for everyone’s safety.
- Limit additional visitors to 1: We need to limit amount of people in the office and only if accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication, or personal care of patient
Cleaning Our Facility:
- We will disinfect each patient room before and after every patient visit as we’ve always done per CDC regulations
- Cold fogging done repeatedly throughout the day
- Doorknobs, desks, counters and frequently touched surfaces are wiped down & sanitized repeatedly throughout the day
- The reception area will be cleaned throughout the day as well and chairs will be spaced out
- Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA and local government officials
Ensuring your safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us. Our staff personnel will not work at our office if they have any respiratory symptoms, and they will be screened at the start of each workday for fever and sent home if appropriate. Our staff will wear masks and appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and take every pre-cautionary step to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and other staff.
Unfortunately this new climate does not allow walk-ins, so please don’t just drop by to make your appointments, we need you to call or text us going forward. Thank you for your compliance.
We look forward to continue to provide you with superior dental care!
Dr. Nyhuis, Dr. Childress, Deb, Casey, Megan, Debbie, Amy, Franca , Vasilika and Alyssa
Daniel A. Nyhuis, DMD & Nicki Childress, DMD
Daniel A. Nyhuis DMD, Family Dentistry specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride in keeping your smile beautiful. Our promise to you is that the veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges we create will look as good as or better than the teeth nature gave you. And to make sure we keep that promise, the products we recommend and use are the highest quality and incredibly durable. Caring is what we do best!
At Daniel A. Nyhuis, DMD, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Pompton Lakes. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
We also believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health, treatment options and choice of dentist in Pompton Lakes. You'll find all of this important information on our website, including directions to our Pompton Lakes office, service descriptions, patient forms, patient education resources and more.
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Daniel A. Nyhuis, DMD's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing. We are handicap accessible just use the ramp on the side of our building for access by wheelchair or walker.
Our office staff:
Patient Coordinators: Casey & Alyssa
Dental Hygienists: Debbie, Amy, Franca & Vasilika
Dental Assistants: Megan
Daniel A. Nyhuis, DMD and Nicki Childress, DMD
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.
Check us out on Facebook