(NOTE: STILL NEED TO WEAR MASKS -all ages- IN STATE OF NJ WHEN ENTERING MEDICAL/DENTAL OFFICES)
All of us here hope that you and your loved ones are safe and in good health as we all do our part to make things as safe as possible for each other. Our procedures are under the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA).
Check in at Our Office: If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
- Screening for COVID-19 Symptom All patients will be screened and on the day of your appointment for symptoms
- Can come into reception area wearing a mask (all ges) up to 15 min before appointment to update your records.
- Wear your face mask required of all who enter our office and while in office except when receiving direct dental care
- Use hand sanitizer as enter office, after using patient restroom and as you exit
- Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer and only those without a fever will be allowed to continue with appointment. If you’re not feeling well, please call us to cancel your appointment for everyone’s safety.
- Limit additional visitors to 1: We need to limit amount of people in the office and only if accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication, or personal care of patient
Cleaning Our Facility:
- We disinfect each dental operatory before and after every patient visit per CDC regulations
- Cold fogging is done repeatedly throughout the day
- Doorknobs, desks, counters and frequently touched surfaces are wiped down & sanitized repeatedly throughout the day
- The reception area iscleaned throughout the day and chairs are spaced further apart
- Our operation changes to align with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA and local government officials
Ensuring your safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us. Our staff personnel will not work at our office if they have any respiratory symptoms, and they will be screened at the start of each workday for fever and sent home if appropriate. Our staff will wear masks and appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and take every pre-cautionary step to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and other staff.
Unfortunately this new climate does not allow walk-ins, so please don’t just drop by to make your appointments, we need you to call or text us instead.
Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to continue to provide you with superior dental care!
Dr. Nyhuis and Dr. Childress, Deb, Megan, Debbie, Casey, Vasilika, Alyssa, Jessica and Carol