Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Daniel A. Nyhuis, DMD's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing. We are handicap accessible just use the ramp on the side of our building for access by wheelchair or walker.
Our office staff:
Patient Coordinators: Bonnie, Casey & Alyssa
Dental Hygienists: Debbie, Amy & Franca
Dental Assistants: Megan
Daniel A. Nyhuis, DMD and Nicki Childress, DMD
825 Ringwood Ave
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442